Director International Tax
Irvine, CA 92614 US
Director, International Tax Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive international tax strategy that aligns with the company's overall business objectives.
- Monitor and analyze changes in tax laws and regulations in various countries, and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Advise senior management and business units on international tax matters and provide guidance on tax planning opportunities and risks.
- Review and manage the preparation of all international tax filings, including income tax, transfer pricing, and other relevant tax filings.
- Manage and lead a team of tax professionals, including hiring, training, and performance management.
- Coordinate with external tax advisors and consultants to ensure timely and accurate completion of tax filings and other projects.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with tax authorities and other stakeholders, including business partners and vendors.
- Manage and mitigate tax-related risks and issues, and develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics related to international tax, and provide regular updates to senior management.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as finance, legal, and accounting, to ensure alignment of tax strategy with overall business goals.
Director, International Tax Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA license required. MBT (Master in Business Taxation) degree preferred, but not required
- Strong knowledge of U.S. tax laws and regulations
- Strong technical skills in GILTI, FDII BEAT, 163(j), FTC, etc.
- Strong knowledge of international tax principles, including transfer pricing and U.S. reporting of foreign operations.
Meet Your Recruiter
Mark Lucas, MBA
Recruiting Manager - Orange County
Growing up in Rainy Portland Oregon, Mark always wanted to live by the beach in sunny Southern California. After he finished his undergraduate degree in Business Administration with a Finance Concentration from Portland State University, Mark made the move out here and has never looked back. Mark joins Alliance Resource Group after owning his own business for 5 years. He chose recruiting because of his ability to help people and give the access to opportunities that they may not have been able to find on their own.
Mark was a 4-year scholarship athlete and played football for the Division 1 NCAA Portland State Vikings. His perfect day would be at the beach bodysurfing, followed by some spicy Mexican food.