Director SEC Reporting
2244 Walnut Grove Avenue 100 Rosemead, CA 91770
Senior Manager/Director SEC Reporting
Stable, growing, publicly traded company is searching for someone with extensive SEC and Management experience. Gain tremendous exposure to C-Suite and BOD level professionals. Fantastic career move that can position someone for a Public company Corporate Controller role.
$145-155k plus bonus.
Primary duties of the Senior Manager/Director of SEC Reporting;
- Draft and review all SEC Financial Statements and disclosures.
- Prepare and review monthly earnings package, work with IR team on supporting public disclosures.
- Provide technical accounting expertise, review position papers, research new standards.
- Prepare and review statement of cash flow.
Qualifications for the Senior Manager/Director of SEC Reporting;
- 10+ years of work experience in public accounting or a blend of public and private accounting.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting/Finance, or related discipline is required. CPA required.
- Previous experience leading an SEC reporting team.