Director of Accounting, Software Company
1 Blizzard Way Irvine, CA 92618
Our client is a well known consumer facing technology company that is in the search for a Director of Accounting.
Open due to growth the company is expanding into other business segments and needs someone to lead this expansion process. If you are looking to join one of the top companies in Orange County, check out more details below.
Duties of the Director of Accounting:
- Responsible for overseeing GL activity, and month end close.
- Responsible for creating monthly financial reporting and providing commentary on operating results.
- Creation of accounting processes to standardize reporting across business lines.
- Oversee a small team.
- Analyze contracts to ensure appropriate revenue and expense allocation.
Requirements for Director of Accounting:
- Must have experience in public accounting, Big 4 highly preferred.
- CPA certification required.
- Previous experience analyzing contracts is required.