Director of Accounting / G&A Controller
660 Newport Center Drive 200 Newport Beach, CA 92660
ARG is partnered with a high growth technology-based commercial real estate investor/owner with $5B AUM (annual revenues: $500M+), in search of a Senior Director of Accounting to oversee a talented team of CPA' s. The culture, dynamic, and leadership team are outstanding.
As the Senior Director of Accounting, you will be responsible for the financial oversight of all commercial assets and properties. This position will be responsible for the day to day financial operations to ensure accurate financial reporting for all property level and ownership level entities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be a strategic partner to the CFO and provide meaningful, timely insight, reporting, and management of all aspects of accounting operations including timely quarterly and year-end close processes.
- Develop and lead an accounting team to deliver accurate and timely financial information (GAAP, Fair Value or IFRS).
- Assist with liquidity modeling & strategy for real estate assets
- Establish and maintain internal and operational controls necessary to monitor performance and accuracy.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting from an accredited institution
- Eight or more years experience in accounting
- CPA required
- Public accounting experience is strongly preferred
- Real estate knowledge or experience is strongly preferred
- charisma, drive, intellectual curiosity, sense of urgency, sense of humor, and a healthy competitive spirit
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Brad at Bchamberlin(at)AllianceResourceGroup(dot)com