Director of Accounting
3 MacArthur Place Santa Ana, CA 92707
Director of Accounting, Financial Services company
Compensation: $140-150k base, plus bonus.
- Alliance Resource Group is partnered with a non-bank lender that is on a rapid hiring program to support organic growth.
- As a key member in the accounting department, the Director of Accounting will be responsible for managing the financial close, directing a team, and making improvements to the accounting processes.
- This position will interact with all departments within the organization and will have great exposure to senior executive management. Must be a dynamic, intelligent, and highly motivated individual.
- For the position, a CPA license is required.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures and manage monthly reconciliation of all accounts.
- Oversight of accounting staff and seniors.
- Perform data analysis on accounting transactions.
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, and monthly presentations to executive leadership team.
- Familiar with mortgage banking concepts required for this role.
- Help ensure that all financial systems are properly leveraged, integrated, and upgraded to capture and produce timely and accurate information and support organization growth and change.
- Certified Public Accountant (required)
- 6 - 8 years of total experience required
- Previous experience in financial services/banking/mortgage is required