Director of Finance
2875 Michelle Drive Suite 200 Irvine, California 92606
Director of FPA
Client is seeking a world-class Director, Financial Planning & Analysis to help lead the company' s FP&A efforts. The position will report to the Chief Financial Officer and work closely with the Management team and business leadership across the organization to drive thoughtful analysis and controllership.
- Develops, enhances, and maintains financial analysis, budgets and forecasts for separate lines of products
- Monitors daily financial performance; understands internal and external business trends driving performance; identifies opportunities to impact key financial levers, and develops financial forecasts based on this knowledge
- Supports business line management in the evaluation of new strategic initiatives, including financial modeling and due diligence
- Identify and quantify key risks and opportunities in the business and communicate through appropriate channels.
- Develop and standardize bi-weekly/monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages and routines with business departments.
- Participate in the annual budget / planning process.
- Leverage robust company data to perform ad-hoc analysis and scenario modeling.
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take new responsibilities and assignments as identified.
Experience / Training / Education:
- Minimum 7 years' experience in FP&A preferably supporting a high growth organization.
- Fintech experience highly desired.
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools.
- Bachelor' s degree in Finance or related program is required, MBA strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of public company reporting requirements/Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Advanced MS Excel & Advanced MS PowerPoint are a must
- Tremendous work ethic and ability to prioritize workload and change directions to meet competing deadlines
- Inquisitive with a strong desire to grow professionally and expand the role' s responsibilities with business growth
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills including effective oral and written communication