Divisional Accounting Manager
3335 Susan Street Costa Mesa, California 92626
Our client is a $200 million alternative energy company who is looking to bring on an Accounting Manager to lead a newly acquired business unit. The role will report to the VP of Finance and will be responsible for all accounting activities.
- Lead general accounting including monthly close, account reconciliations and fixed asset accounting
- Monitor and enforce accounting policies and procedures
- Lead budgeting and forecasting activity for the Business Unit
- Compare financial results against budgets and forecasts, performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance
- Partner with Business Unit leadership to ensure quality financial information is used for decision making and that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood
- Review monthly performance and identify areas of risks and opportunities to achieve targets and forecasts and develop action plans.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance