Executive Recruiter - Accounting and Finance
1240 Rosecrans Ave, Suite 120 Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 US
EXECUTIVE RECRUITER – Accounting and Finance
Alliance Resource Group is one of the largest and most successful boutique executive recruiting and temporary staffing firms in Southern California. We have experienced phenomenal growth over the last few years and we are looking for talented recruiters to help us with WORLD DOMINATION!
If you are currently a recruiter looking for a place where you will be given the resources and the support you need to take your success to a whole new level or you are an accounting and/or finance professional and looking for a more dynamic, sales driven environment where you can discover your unlimited potential, this position could be for you!
Our passion for what we do combined with a world class culture has allowed us to experience double digit growth rates over the last several years. We have been named as one of the Fastest Growing Companies by the Orange County Business Journal and we made the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2018 & 2019! We have also been named one of the best places to work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal. And we don’t plan to slow down the momentum!
Over the last fifteen years, we have earned the position of Trusted Advisor to our clients, subject matter expert in talent acquisition, and true consultant in the areas of organizational development and human resources. In fact, we just recently won the industry’s most prestigious award, Inavero’s “Best in Staffing” for both the Talent AND the Client categories!
We don’t mean to “self-promote” but we are PROUD of our team and we believe in our company. We take such a long-term approach with both – we now offer an incentive stock option plan for ALL employees!
So, as an Executive Recruiter, you will engage in the following:
- Create, build and maintain strong relationships with accounting and finance professionals along with building rapport with human resource professionals
- Cold calling, reviewing resumes, interviewing, screening candidates for specific job requirements, preparing candidates for client interviews, and assisting with the negotiation of job offers
- Provides ARG visibility within the business community by attending various networking and business association meetings
- Utilize creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent
- New business development and consulting with clients regarding talent acquisition strategies
- Posting job descriptions to internal/external databases
- Conducting reference/background checks as needed
- Interface with C-level executives and clients of the firm
- Desire to have unlimited earning potential that is commensurate with your effort
- Possess a “World Domination” attitude and “Play Like a Champion” every day
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with sourcing/recruiting for accounting positions OR at least two to five years of experience in accounting and/or finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong competitive nature coupled with a collaborative and team-oriented personality
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high performance environment
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity
- Possess a phenomenal work ethic, be intellectually curious and strive to be better every day
Alliance Resource Group’s corporate story is as unique as the services we provide our clients. In 2003, a group of staffing executives from competing firms came together to fill a void that existed in the marketplace. They shared a common vision of combining the comprehensive staffing resources offered by large agencies, with an unmatched client experience commonly found only with boutique search firms.
Alliance Resource Group has assembled a team of highly tenured executive search and interim staffing experts, who build trust-based relationships and facilitate successful transactions. We continue to redefine the typical recruitment process through holistic and quantitative methods and we offer professional salary guides, market data analytics and valuable employment resources.
Today, Alliance Resource Group is a trusted advisor to thousands of clients and financial professionals throughout Southern California. Through an unwavering commitment to our core values and best practices, we have earned a reputation for being a premier talent provider in the fields of finance and accounting.
Meet Your Recruiter
Michael Boyer, CPA, MBA
Chief Operating Officer
Michael formally joined Alliance Resource Group in 2016, but he has been a part of the company since day one in 2003. Michael and Jennie are married, so he has enjoyed many business conversations through the years and has been responsible for the finance duties since 2006. With the growth ARG has experienced over the past few years, Jennie convinced him to quit his day job and come on board full time to run operations and finance. Michael is a CPA and has an Executive MBA from U.C. Irvine.
Growing up in Fresno, California he graduated with his bachelor’s degree from Fresno State before moving to Orange County. Michael brings a strong accounting and finance background and an outsiders perspective, having worked as a CFO and finance executive for small private to large public companies for the past 20 years. An interesting factoid about Michael – he was a Drill Sergeant in the U.S. Army before going to college, but he is more bark than bite and makes a better accountant.