3335 Susan Street Costa Mesa, California 92626
Our client is a $200 million alternative energy company who is looking to bring on a Senior Financial Analyst to their growing team. The role will report to the VP of Finance and will be responsible for the organizations fp&a and budgeting/forecasting.
- Assist in financial budgeting and forecasting activities for the various Business Units and departments of the organization
- Create, update and maintain financial models and forecasts
- Compare financial results against budgets and forecasts, performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance
- Assist in preparation of regular reports reviewed by senior management and the company’ s Board
- Assist in treasury activities including routine wires, tax payments, etc.
- Maintain line of credit and bank reporting
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field