15202 Graham Street Huntington Beach, CA 92647
ARG is partnered with a high growth Consumer / Tech company ($150M revenue) seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst or Supervisor to become an FP&A Manager. This position will play a key role in the organization’ s strategy and long-term growth. The FP&A Manager will collaborate with the Chief Financial Officer and the VP of Operations to analyze departmental finances, develop budgets and drive continued growth. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer but will also partner closely with VP Controller.
This company has one of the best cultures and most advanced technology platforms, as well as one of the most amazing offices. This position will be slotted for growth and will be expected to operate with high EQ and a sense of urgency. Advanced Excel skills will be required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and projected financials of the company
- Use financial modeling to simulate financial scenarios
- M&A - build models, identify acquisition targets, perform due diligence, and simulations. Present to CEO and CFO;
- Identify and drive strategic initiatives, direction, (both short & long-term) and provide synergy support for acquisition targets.
- Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team (President, CFO, & leadership group)
- Manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial documents
- Collaborate with Chief Financial Officer on development and execution of funding strategies
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles
- Develop or recommend solutions for problems or situations
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in FP&A and/or FP&A + public accounting (Audit) or mix of public accounting/CPA and 2+ years in finance role
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, large ERP system, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to Brad at Bchamberlin(at)AllianceResourceGroup(dot)com