Huntington Beach, CA 92649
ARG is partnered with a high growth, private equity-backed (and acquisitive) manufacturer/distributor in search of a FP&A Manager to lead core finance functions, as well as scenario modeling for pricing, costing, margins, inventory, production, acquisitions, etc.
2017 - $47M
2018 - $70M
2019 - $100M+ (projected)
- Manage full budget/forecast/FP&A responsibilities, as well as:
- preparing slide decks for quarterly board packages, presentations to leadership team, BOD, and PE firm.
- Create complex models to simulate new product projections & forecasts, margins, production, and best strategies.
- Company currently has 5 entities with strong synergies
- This individual needs to be an out-of-box thinker who can identify inefficiencies in process, operations finance, and inventory/supply-chain management.
This position will report directly to the CFO with a dotted line to the VP Controller (whom each have stellar backgrounds) and must have excellent communication, sense of urgency, and a love for complex scenarios.
Please submit resumes to Brad at BChamberlin(at)AllianceResourceGroup(dot)com for consideration.