One Edwards Way Irvine, CA 92614
Compensation: $120-130k, plus bonus
ARG is partnered with a multi-billion, global, manufacturing company, headquartered locally. The culture is very dynamic, with a strong team who has shown a penchant for achievement. The role will interface directly with global business unit heads and be responsible for helping the business drive forward.
The Finance Manager will lead in the preparation business unit annual operating plan, monthly forecasts and budgeting.
- Lead the global development of annual budgets, forecasts and three-five year plans
- Prepare and present financial information to senior leaders of the business unit.
- Perform month-end and quarterly accounting activities. Manage cost center finances including journal entries.
- Provide trend/variance analysis and commentary on results.
- Provide management decision report.
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or closely related field. Master’ s degree and/or CPA preferred. Prior public accounting (Big 4) preferred but not required
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.