Financial / Treasury Analyst
5000 Airport Plaza Drive Long Beach, CA 90815
This position is for the Global Financial Reporting team. This person will support the Global FP&A Manager to ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting of Company’ s financial results to Senior Management and Investors. The responsibilities will include but not be limited to assisting with month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting, budgeting & forecasting and other ad-hoc requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare the monthly reporting Package for Investors and provide analytical support as needed.
- Support regions and Corporate globally in TM1 by setting up reports in TM1 and responding to questions from the field.
- Assist FP&A Manager with all month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting as required.
- Assist and support FP&A Manager in preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Analyze variances to budgets, forecasts and prior years and determine root cause analysis on such variances.
- Support Communication with CFO, CEO and other Senior Executive Management as well as the field.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on key business metrics such revenue trends, EBITDA, operating profits and other variables affecting profitability.
- Provide additional analytical support to other corporate functions including Operations and Sales.
SKILLS & ACTIVITIES
- Ability to review financial documents for accuracy, completeness, and validity
- Working knowledge of the financial systems, spreadsheets and database software for responding to inquiries and preparing financial analysis and reports.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task and be accountable for one’ s own work results.
- Working knowledge of the application of problem solving techniques in finding solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels within the Company.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience
- Bachelors in Accounting/ Finance. CPA preferred.
- Prior knowledge of IFRS would be beneficial.
- Experience with reporting systems such as TM1, Hyperion, BI360 etc. Knowledge of other systems like Oracle would be a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office – Outlook, Excel & Access, VBA