475 Anton Blvd. Costa Mesa, California 92626
Global financial services company in the Irvine area is looking for a Financial Analyst to join them on an interim basis (6+ months). This role will work very closely with senior management across multiple divisions. This individual will work very closely with the sales team to provide them with timely and accurate reporting to guide the business. This role has heavy emphasis on data mining, model development and analytics.
• Sales compensation related activities, including commission goal tracking, supporting payment calculation, and revenue analysis.
• Monthly and ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting of revenue.
• Monthly forecasting of sales revenue.
• Front facing sales support – daily interaction with sales team to help drive strong revenue results while tightly managing incentive compensation costs.
• Coordinate all data requests including but not limited to budgets, forecasts, strategic plans, and other ad-hoc analysis.
• Business partnering with Sales leaders and associates to understand unique and changing business requirements.
• Data mining and analysis of customer specific information and trends.
• Manage month end incentive compensation activities.
• Automation and streamlining of work flow and processes.
• Minimum 4+ years of Finance and Accounting experience
• Bachelor’ s degree
• Prior experience and strong desire to support a fast pace, challenging sales environment
• Advanced Excel proficiency (model building, pivot tables, VLookups, if statements, etc.)
• Advanced Access, Hyperion and SQL proficiency
• Knowledge of Sales reporting systems