1801 E St Andrew Pl Santa Ana, CA 92705
ARG is partnered with a $1B+ high end technology/manufacturing company with consistent 15% YoY growth. As a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A you will be an integral member of the Finance Department of the Worldwide Headquarters group. You will be responsible for providing critical analysis and insights to help drive business decisions at the corporate level. You are responsible for building, maintaining, updating, and modifying financial models that serve as the tools for management to make strategic decisions. In addition, you will be collaborating with local finance teams around the world.
Growth: This is an environment where you' ll be given progressively more complex responsibilities as you learn. This individual MUST BE EAGER to develop, learn, and be challenged (purely developmental). Every single incumbent in this role has moved up the ranks and been promoted within 2 years of starting in this position.
(*↓) Application instructions at very bottom of email (↓)*
Leadership Team: Absolute best in class, each of them have advanced rapidly throughout their careers; high EQ, well-educated, and cool people. They have a high sense of urgency, respect, and integrity.
Compensation: $85-90k base + 10-15% bonus + $3000 cash bonus
Benefits: 3 weeks, 100% medical, 401-k match (75%/6%); quarterly profit share, flex spending, disability, life, vision, dental.
What you will do…
- Assist in the coordination of the annual worldwide budget and quarterly forecast processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and communicate key business metrics and drivers of the business.
- Collaborate with other members of the Worldwide Headquarters Finance group, including local finance teams in the Asia-Pacific, EMEA, Latin America, and North America regions.
- Assist in the development and creation of executive management presentation on a quarterly basis.
- Review month-end, quarter-end and year-end close reporting, including income statements and balance sheets.
- Proactively provide insightful, actionable, and accurate financial reporting analysis to key business owners in the organization and must be able to communicate the information so others can understand.
- Perform detailed variance analysis and ad-hoc reporting.
Who you will be…
- 3 - 4 years of public accounting (audit) experience with a national firm, or with clients in excess of $300M
- Strong analytical skills with a degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred)
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills with a flexible interpersonal style to clearly present ideas both verbally and in writing
- Dissatisfaction with status quo; always looking for a better way to accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently and/or part of a team to complete multiple projects on time
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with Microsoft Access or other database management software is a plus.
- Self-starter who enjoys learning advanced PC skills and new software applications
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in word format to Brad at Bchamberlin(at)AllianceResourceGroup(dot)com