625 Alaska Avenue Torrance, CA 90503-5124
The Financial Analyst will report to and work closely with the Manager of Finance and Decision Support. The analyst will assist all levels of a functional area (Sales, Marketing, Service, OR1, etc.) on financial topics ranging from Financial Reporting, Business Segment Analysis, Expense Structure Analysis, and General Financial Modeling. The Financial Analyst is expected to develop relationships across the organization, be results focused, and communicate ideas effectively.
The Financial Analyst is expected to develop business acumen to question and advise management, provide insights, including trend analysis, highlight outliers, and provide explanations for changes to the budget.
1. Analysis of company performance, including comparisons to budget.
2. Perform detailed analysis utilizing Business Warehouse Queries & SAP Reporting.
3. Review and analyze Operating Expense budgets for all cost centers within function / partner.
4. Publish, update and distribute Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports.
5. Perform monthly business and OPEX reviews with business partners
6. Interact with multiple levels, varying financial understanding, and different personalities throughout the company.
7. Provide management with recommendations and analyses that support efforts to maximize revenues and profits.
8. Any and all other duties as assigned by Finance Leadership.
9. Good communication skills and comfortable supporting business partners in Sales and Marketing,
10. Ability to work well both independently and in teams
11. Comply with current laws, other regulatory agencies, and institutional and operating systems.
12. Adhere to all KSEA Policies and Procedures as they apply.
13. Protect employee and customer confidentiality.
14. Adhere to current organizational Performance Improvement priorities.
· A minimum education level of a Bachelor’ s Degree
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
· Possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
· Advanced Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, etc…); knowledge of Access and SAP (BI). Power Pivot/Power Query, SQL & VBA familiarity a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Tableau and Power BI a Plus
· Strong oral and written presentation skills.
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills.