17055 E Gale Avenue City of Industry, CA 91745
125000 - $170, 000 a year
Well established aerospace manufacturing company with over 400 employees, located in City of Industry and Walnut, CA, and other locations is seeking skilled Financial Controller with aerospace manufacturing experience to work in their local facility in City of Industry.
Clear path to CFO for strong performer.
Responsible for general accounting, cost accounting, and budgeting. Participates in establishing the Strategic Business plan as it relates to the overall direction of the company' s Financial and Accounting departments. Further, the Controller is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the aforementioned departments ensuring the goals and objectives set in the Strategic Business Plan are met.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all financial and accounting functions within the company.
- Establish and maintain all corporate reporting requirements. Develop, implement, and monitor internal controls to ensure the safeguarding of company assets.
- Establish and maintain all company financial and accounting department reports.
- Review departmental resources on a regular basis and ensure resources are available when needed to meet the agreed upon commitments to company established financial goals and objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal year and strategic budgets for the company.
- Establish and maintain performance metrics tied to goals and objectives to ensure trends are managed in a proactive manner.
- Report on regular intervals to executive management financial performance, adherence to budgets, etc.
- Establish and maintain departmental organizational charts and documented job descriptions for all employees working in the aforementioned departments.
- Implement established policies through documented procedures and work/form instructions for the aforementioned departments.
- C.P.A., M.B.A., or B.A degree in Accounting (or equivalent experience) and 5-10 years of experience within a manufacturing environment in the aerospace industry in a supervisory or managerial capacity. Must have an understanding of aerospace technical issues as they relate to a machine shop and the ability to read and interpret technical information such as drawings and specifications. Must have working knowledge of the industry base and commercial government specifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100, 000.00 to $150, 000.00 /year
- Within aerospace manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Supervisor/Managerial: 5 years (Required)
- Within a manufacturing environment: 5 years (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor' s (Required)