Financial Reporting Analyst
12976 Sandoval St. Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
ARG is partnered with a $160M high growth technology/wireless company in search of a Financial Reporting Analyst (or a Senior Analyst, DOE). This is a great opportunity to work with a company experiencing rapid expansion into the global market, offering high visibility at the executive level, and competitive bonus and benefit plans.
*Candidates should live within a reasonable commute distance to Buena Park*
Essential Job Functions:
- The FA (or SFA) will work as part of the retail finance team on P&L analysis, budgeting/forecasting and monthly executive presentations.
- The individual will also be tasked with a variety of ad hoc projects that will focus on various business units P&Ls.
- Prepare Monthly Financial Reports during and following Close. Automate where possible
- Profit & Loss Statements (per location)
- Analyze Sales & Margin Variance to Forecast by Territory
- Analyze Month-end Financials
- Contract Analysis: Interpret Lease contracts, identify key variables for each, and approve lease payments/increases for A/P to pay. Contracts include: equipment, site, vendors, service and maintenance
- Document, track, and report to the customer earned rebates each month and prepare journal
- Analyze and process vendor rebates within orders daily to support Pricing Administrator
- Agreements - prepare monthly journal entries to record credits against Rent.
- Supports Budgeting Process with analysis and identifying key analytics
- Analyze revenue and Margin by Territory
- Expense Analysis with explanation of past non-recurring items
- Assist in developing Expense Forecast for next year
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’ s Degree required. Accounting or Finance major preferred.
- Must be comfortable handling journal entries and reconciliations
- Prefer a minimum of 4 years working for a mid-sized ($100MM+) privately owned business
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v lookups, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full Medical Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k (4% matching). Profit Sharing. PTO, and Sick Pay
For immediate consideration, please email your resume (in Word version) to Brad at BChamberlin(a)AllianceResourceGroup(dot)com