VP, Financial Reporting
18191 Von Karman Ave Ste.300 Irvine, California 92612
A world class Commercial Real Estate company is seeking a Reporting Manager to join their team. The Reporting Manager will oversee SEC reporting and technical accounting. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to join a pedigree team and take their career to next level.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate SEC schedule.
- Assist in the preparation of SEC filings including Form 10-Q, 10-K.
- Assist with technical accounting research
- Interact with asset management, acquisitions and executives on financial related matters.
- Work with several auditors in their review of various financial statements and SEC filings.
- Update policies and procedures.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and other special projects, including developing policies and procedures
- BS and/or MS degree in Accounting or related field
- Public Accounting experience “ Big 4” preferred