Financial Reporting Manager
905 Calle Amanecer San Clemente, CA 92673
Rapidly expanding real estate company that maintains a casual work environment with a familial culture is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager. The role will report right to an Assistant Controller and is perfect for a Senior Accountant or Senior Auditor who is looking to work autonomously with a results oriented team.
Salary: 95-105k, plus bonus.
Duties of the Financial Reporting Manager;
- Preparation of all SEC filings including: 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K.
- Perform accounting research on complex accounting transactions.
- Determine implications of new accounting standards, create and implement new accounting policies in relation to accounting standards.
- Assist month end close process.
- Update SOX narratives.
- Assist with external and internal audits.
Qualifications of the Financial Reporting Manager;
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting required; advanced degree a plus
- CPA is required.
- 3+ years of experience in either SEC reporting, or public accounting.