Financial Reporting Supervisor (SEC)
135 N. Los Robles Avenue, 7th Floor Pasadena, California 91101
Our client is a rapidly growing publicly traded bank located in the Alhambra/Pasadena area. They are actively seeking an SEC Reporting Manager.
This company offers both significant room to grow from within and give you a chance to be exposed to different sides of the business based upon your interests! If you have experience in public accounting, SEC reporting and/or banking industry experience, this could be the next step in your career.
- Prepare and Review all SEC Filings (10K, 10Q and other filings)
- Prepare internal reporting documents for Board of Directors and Earnings Call
- Understand regulatory and accounting changes and the impact it has on the company financials
- Utilize knowledge of Xtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) tagging of financial statements and footnotes.
- Work with internal and external auditors
- Manage and train staff
- Prepare ad-hoc projects as needed
- 7+ years’ experience at public company
- 3+ years’ experience in management
- CPA preferred
- Banking experience preferred
- Proven track record of process improvements
- Flexible work schedules
- Room to grow from within