Interim Corporate Controller
30151 Tomas Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688-2125
Interim Controller - Two to Three Month Project! South Orange County!
Our client is $120 million plus private equity-backed company with operations and revenue across the globe. Due to a recent vacancy, we are looking for a strong accounting/financial executive to assist with year end financial reporting and budgeting, audit support, and management of both the corporate accounting and the corporate FP&A departments. This project could potentially be a " temp to hire" role as a " direct hire" search will be performed over the next several weeks.
The company is highly profitable with an excellent culture and phenomenal executive leadership. This is a great fast-paced project working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
Specifically, the right consultant will be responsible for the following core functions within the Company:
- Management of the monthly and annual consolidation of consolidated financial statements
- Management of the Company’ s FP&A functions
- Management of the Company’ s consolidated US tax filings
- Working with the external auditors on annual audit
- Implementation, documentation, and maintenance of the Company’ s internal controls
- Must have strong international consolidations experience
- CPA required
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Minimum of ten years total experience with five years in a managerial position