Interim FP&A Consultant
7737 Kenamar Ct San Diego, CA 92121 US
Job Title: Interim FP&A Consultant
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: Temporary (Expected for a Few Months)
About Us: Join an exciting opportunity with a private equity-backed company in beautiful San Diego. Our client is currently seeking an Interim FP&A Consultant to enhance their analytical capabilities during a transitional period.
Job Summary: As an Interim FP&A Consultant, you will play a crucial role in strengthening our finance team's analytical capabilities.
- Take the lead in advanced financial analysis to support decision-making and strategy development.
- Utilize your strong Excel skills to manage and analyze financial data effectively.
- Prepare clear and concise financial presentations in PowerPoint.
ERP and Data Integration:
- Utilize your experience in ERP systems to link them to databases or data visualization tools for enhanced reporting.
- Strong background in corporate FP&A.
- Exceptional Excel skills for data analysis.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint for clear and concise presentations.
- Experience with ERP systems and data integration.
- Ability to work in a temporary, interim capacity for a few months.
- Competitive compensation for the duration of the contract.
- Exposure to a dynamic finance environment and the chance to shape our analytical capabilities.
If you're a financial analyst with the ability to drive the analytical side of finance and make an immediate impact, we encourage you to apply. Join us in this temporary role and help us enhance our financial analysis processes.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin was born and raised in Southern California. She has a Bachelor’s in Business Management from CSU Dominguez Hills. She began her career at Ernst & Young as an auditor in their advisory services group and spent 5 years in that role. In 2012 Erin began recruiting for a large national search firm and worked with them for 7 years before she joined Alliance Resource Group. When asked why she chose recruiting as a career, Erin said “I enjoy working with and helping people. What makes me a good recruiter is that I have compassion, honesty and have great speed to market.”
Erin enjoys watching black and white movies, traveling and taking her cocker spaniel to the dog park. She is also a big fan of UFC matches.