250 S. Kraemer Blvd. Brea, California 92821
Our client is an industry leader in the financial services sector, and they are looking to bring on an Internal Auditor to their growing team. This is a large stable company and a great opportunity for someone with a couple of years of audit experience.
- Conduct independent testing and assessment of financial control processes worldwide to provide assurance to senior management that these are designed and operating effectively.
- Execute assigned audit test plans and prepare comprehensive documentation of audit testing performed, testing observations/conclusions, and control deficiency remediation
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports of audit findings, make recommendations, and conduct reviews and presentations to various levels of operating management
- Perform research and analysis as required
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of Internal Audit or External Audit experience