Manager, Finance Logistics
951 Calle Amanecer San Clemente, California 92673
Our client is a growing publicly traded company who has tripled their size in revenue. They are currently looking to bring on a Finance Manager to focus on logistics. This is a great move for someone who is looking to join a growing/dynamic team. This firm prides itself on having a strong and positive company culture.
- Consolidate Logistics reporting for Monthly Results, Forecasts, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), and Long Range Plan (LRP)
- Drive continuous improvement across key processes including those stated above working with Logistics Leadership Team (including Supply Chain and Procurement)
- Manage reporting and analysis around headcount, expenses, outside services, T&E, etc.
- Be a primary business partner for Logistics Leadership team members including financial support and ad hoc business reviews.
- Ensure strategic initiatives are on track both from a timing and financial results perspective
- Manage analyst in completion of reporting around monthly/quarterly results, AOP, forecast and LRP purposes
- Work on special projects as they arise
- Bachelor’ s degree, Master’ s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 year of experience in corporate Finance