Manager, Healthcare Economics
1100 W. Town and Country Road Orange, CA 92868
Performs research and analysis of complex healthcare claims/data.
- Generate and distribute standard reports on schedule using SQL, Excel, and other reporting software.
- Create new databases and reporting tools for monitoring, tracking and trending based on project specifications.
- Collects and documents report / programming requirements from requestors to ensure appropriate creation of reports and analyses. Uses peer-to-peer review process and end-user consultation to reduce report writing errors and rework
- Ideally someone to help develop ad-hoc reports using SQL
- Work with accounting staff to reconcile and verify the integrity of yearly and monthly financial data to the General Ledger
- Work with IT department to assist in the programming and mapping of various financial and key performance indicators
- Bachelor' s Degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science
- 5-7 years of increasingly complex experience in quantifying, measuring, and analyzing financial/performance management metrics
- Demonstrate Healthcare experience in Quantifying, Measuring and Analyzing Financial and Utilization Metrics of Healthcare
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Diverse experience with KPI' s