Manager of Accounting Policy
18500 Von Karman Avenue 11th Floor Irvine, California 92612
If you are looking for a non-traditional accounting role, that combines technical accounting work and an opportunity to drive policies and changes inside an organization, then look no further than this opportunity.
Manager of Accounting Policy, Compensation up to $110k plus bonus.
Duties of the Manager of Accounting Policy:
- Provide guidance on emerging GAAP and regulatory issues.
- Research, write, and help implement new technical accounting policies.
- Implement new accounting standards, ensure company compliance with current standards.
- Assist with special projects as necessary.
Qualifications of the Change Manager:
- Bachelor' s degree in finance/accounting.
- Three + years of public accounting experience is required, previous experience in technical accounting/SEC/accounting policy role is preferred.
- CPA is required.