Manager of Finance
15211 Laguna Canyon Road Irvine, CA 92618
Manage FP&A Budgeting, Forecasting, and Financial Reporting to provide business and financial analysis to support company initiatives and act as financial advisor to Finance Executive Management and business functions
- Act as financial advisor to assigned business functions.
- Produce meaningful, impactful and timely business and financial analysis to support CFO, SVP, and Director of FP&A and business functions to improve operating and financial performance.
- Advise CFO and FP&A leaders of risks and opportunities in order to meet company financial objectives.
- Interact with business functions to gain insights into their key performance indicators (KPI) and drivers; provide analysis and guidance to business functions to meet their goals and objectives in order to support corporate initiatives.
- Lead financial review and discussions with business functions to guide forecast and budget preparations to improve accuracy and reliability of projections.
- Focus on process improvements to increase department’ s effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Coach and mentor Financial Analyst(s) to achieve department goals.
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a Finance department, of which at least 5 years in FP&A with 2 years of management experience.
- BS degree in Finance/Accounting or related major required.
- MBA or CPA highly preferred; Software Industry experience highly desired; international experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of GAAP required.
- Hands-on manager with the ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact directly with Executives.
- Solid people skills to interact with all levels of employees and ability to coach and guide Financial Analyst(s).
- Strong project management skills to lead monthly or annual processes.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to MS Office Suite, ERP (Oracle, SAP etc.), planning and management reporting tools (Hyperion Planning, SAP etc.).