Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
26300 La Alameda, Suite 400 Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- Oversee business forecasting/budgeting, Strategic Plan development, KPI development/reporting, sales analytics, and marketing support.
- Conducts complex analyses and research to support sound financial business decisions utilizing statistical tools and scenario analysis, including external benchmarking.
- Leads financial analysis for informing pricing scenarios and business models. Quantifies opportunities and risk and recommends alternatives to senior management.
- Prepare and present executive level management reports and perform variance analysis against plan/budget.
- Automate and improve reporting processes.
- Partner with leaders across company to contribute to strategic planning efforts and influence positive decision making.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with Quality System procedures and company policies
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business related.
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook skills. Experience with tableau® or other BI software a plus.
- 4+ years of work experience in financial analysis, reporting, forecasting or budgeting.
- Excellent analytical, organization and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage deadlines accordingly
- High degree of sensitivity and discretion in working with confidential information
- Demonstrated detail-oriented work ethic