Manager of M&A
3351 Michelson Drive Suite 100 Irvine, CA 92612
Our client is looking for a professional interested in working on a team responsible for mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and strategy development at a global level. The Corporate Development and Strategy team works with executives to evaluate & drive growth opportunities through acquisitions, strategic investments, partnerships and divestitures. There is significant focus on exciting growth areas such as cloud computing, value added services, logistics, ecommerce and software. This is an excellent opportunity to apply and enhance skills in finance, mergers and acquisitions and strategy while gaining valuable industry and business experience.
- Support the entire M&A process including market research, target origination, valuation, financial analysis, contract negotiation and management decision making.
- Work with various constituencies to attain and analyze due diligence data, formulate and present findings to senior management, and ultimately successfully integrate the acquisitions
- Develop in-depth financial models to value private & public companies, conduct sensitivity analysis and provide support for financial due diligence.
- Lead formulation and development of strategic business initiatives and special projects, typically working directly with the senior business management and either participating in or leading project teams.
- Degree from a top tier University
- MBA or CFA is strong plus