Partnership Accounting Manager
1800 Avenue of the Stars # 300 Los Angeles, California 90067
Our client is a reputable and growing investment firm located in Los Angeles and the Accounting Manager will support the Director of Finance in partnership accounting and tax for the Partners. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of financial reporting, investment management and partnership tax.
- Review multiple entity accounting close process
- Review and manage the consolidated investor quarterly reports and annual financial statements process.
- Manage the annual audit process and respond to audit inquiries.
- Assist with preparation of annual investor conference materials.
- Review quarterly and annual tax projection calculations.
- Assist with preparation of income tax return information for tax preparers.
- Assist with the compliance of Partnership agreements.
- Manage two Staff Accountants responsible for AP dispursements
- Complete accounting for transactions such as acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures and loan closings including validating settlement statement, providing funding, and booking transaction.
- Respond to investor requests for information and inquiries, including preparation of account statements, debt and asset information, and audit confirmations.
- Coordinate capital calls and distributions to and from investors, including working closely with bank contacts
- Review weekly cash projections.
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Initiate wire transfers.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required.
- CPA/Public accounting experience preferred.
- Must have 6-10 years experience in Accounting, preferable within Tax (individual and partnership) or investment management accounting
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.