Irvine, CA 92612 US
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of payroll processing, ensuring accuracy, compliance with regulations, and timely disbursement of payments. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in payroll administration, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage end-to-end payroll processing for all employees, ensuring accuracy and adherence to established policies.
- Calculate and process payroll adjustments, bonuses, and other compensation-related items.
- Stay up-to-date on federal, state, and local payroll regulations.
- Ensure compliance with tax laws and reporting requirements.
- Maintain accurate employee records and payroll data.
- Conduct regular audits to verify data integrity and resolve discrepancies.
- Generate and analyze payroll reports for management review.
- Prepare reports for budgeting, forecasting, and other financial analyses.
- Serve as a point of contact for employee inquiries related to payroll
- Provide timely and accurate responses to employee concerns.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Payroll Manager or in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of payroll principles, regulations, and compliance.
- Proficiency in payroll software and MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional certifications in payroll administration (e.g., Certified Payroll Professional - CPP) are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels.
Meet Your Recruiter
Mark Lucas, MBA
Growing up in Rainy Portland Oregon, Mark always wanted to live by the beach in sunny Southern California. After he finished his undergraduate degree in Business Administration with a Finance Concentration from Portland State University, Mark made the move out here and has never looked back. Mark joins Alliance Resource Group after owning his own business for 5 years. He chose recruiting because of his ability to help people and give the access to opportunities that they may not have been able to find on their own.
Mark was a 4-year scholarship athlete and played football for the Division 1 NCAA Portland State Vikings. His perfect day would be at the beach bodysurfing, followed by some spicy Mexican food.