Project Analyst (or Senior Project Analyst)
5780 Fleet Street Suite 225 san marcos, California 92024
ARG is partnered with a $400M (AUM) real estate developer/investor experiencing excellent growth. Currently searching for a Senior Project Analyst with relevant real estate analytics experience who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and challenging environment. The culture consists of like-minded, intellectually curious, dynamic individuals who have demonstrated outstanding performance and consistently moved up the ranks. Company located in San Marcos, CA.
Additional company info:
Involved in real estate development including, hotels, multi-family house, commercial properties, Private Equity investor, and full cycle developer. Growth YoY has consistently exceeded 26%.
Senior Project Analyst
- Facilitate and assist with monthly reporting, trending, forecasting, and projections.
- Responsible for making recommendations regarding the operation of the properties.
- Responsible for escrow analysis, construction draws, replacement reserve reimbursements, and performance analysis for each property.
- Valuation of existing real estate assets based on analyzing historical operating & financial performance.
- Financial modeling of future financial performance of real estate assets based upon company operating standards and specific due diligence information.
- Compiling, logging, and interpreting due diligence information relating to asset financial performance, real estate assets, asset physical condition, market conditions, and results of any third party reports.
- Financial modeling related to the development & construction of new real estate development projects.
- Financial analysis of all transactions including cash on cash return and leveraged/unleveraged returns.
- Preparation of investment analysis package including transaction overview, market overview, and results of financial analysis including sensitivity analysis.
- Ability to write business correspondence and proposals that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables; proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel, Access, Word.
- 3 - 7 years of financial analysis experience; real estate/construction/developer industry preferred
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited university, preferably in finance or accounting.