Recruiting Manager - Accounting & Finance
2525 Main Street Suite 440 Irvine, CA 92614
We are Alliance Resource Group – the premier executive search and temporary staffing firm in Southern California. Our MISSION is to assist companies in finding the very best talent in Southern California AND to offer life changing opportunities to our candidates and consultants.
Our passion for what we do combined with a world class culture has allowed us to experience double digit growth rates over the last several years. We have been named as one of the Fastest Growing Companies by Staffing Industry Analysts and the Orange County Business Journal.
Over the last fifteen years, we have earned the position of Trusted Advisor to our clients, subject matter expert in talent acquisition, and true consultant in the areas of organization development and human resources.
We believe in our employees and we believe in our company. We take such a long- term approach with both, that we now offer an incentive stock option plan for ALL employees.
If you are an experienced staffing manager/recruiter with the ability to work fast, have the desire to go above your clients’ and candidates’ expectations, want to work with a team who is 100 percent engaged, and excel in a dynamic supportive environment, this might be the opportunity for you.
Besides the benefit of working within an incredibly soul satisfying environment, we offer one of the best comp and benefit packages in the industry.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Recruit, interview and place candidates in temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions
- Serve as an account manager for recurring and strategic clients of the firm
- Work intimately with the business development team regarding identifying new clients and assist with generating additional business with existing clients
- Openly share information with your team regarding market happenings, etc.
- Deliver unquestionably the best service to ARG’ s clients and offer the absolutely best experience to ARG’ s candidates and consultants
- Contribute to the team’ s overall success and revenue goals
- Minimum of one to three years of progressive experience in the staffing industry and/or accounting or finance experience
- Ability to multitask, balance multiple priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Firm understanding of the accounting and finance disciplines
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to manage client and candidate expectations
- Sound judgment, excellent business sense and a broad knowledge of the local employment market
- Unwavering ethics, principles and values
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and appropriate rapport with all levels within client organizations, candidates, internal colleagues and management.
- Proven track record
Alliance Resource Group is dedicated to making its employees successful and offering one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry. As a Staffing Manager, compensation will include base, incentive compensation, and incentive stock options.