Regulatory Reporting Manager
135 N. Los Robles Avenue, 7th Floor Pasadena, California 91101
Large rapidly growing, publicly traded bank located in the Alhambra area is seeking a Financial Risk Manager.
Financial Risk Manager is responsible for overseeing the Third-Party Risk Management program. You are responsible for managing the vendor financial review process. This is a great chance to take your expertise and evaluate vendors for financial risk and to elevate important issues (invoicing, AP, etc.) when needed.
We offer both significant room to grow from within and give you a chance to be exposed to different sides of the business based upon your interests! If you have experience in risk management this would be a great place for you to grow from within.
- Identify areas of financial risk on third parties thru financial analysis and audit work
- On board vendors and manage the review process for on-going relationships with vendors
- Analyze financial data and performance
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis for senior management
- Perform due diligence on third party vendors
- Identify meaningful trends in the financials
- Make recommendations for process improvements
- 5+ years’ experience at in third-party risk management
- 3+ years’ experience in financial services industry
- CPA preferred
- Strong financial analysis and presentation skills
- Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) preferred
- Flexible work schedules
- Room to grow from within