Revenue / Accounts Receivable Analyst
12855 Runway Rd, APT 1549 Century City, CA 90094
Senior Revenue Accountant
ARG is partnered with a high growth healthcare company experiencing rapid growth. They are looking for a strong Accountant to support revenue transactions and AR reconciliations.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- CPA certification a plus
- MBA degree.
- Demonstrated experience in managing process improvement.
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, with a focus on revenue recognition.
- Passion for driving business decisions by analyzing large and complex data sets.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent business acumen with ability to deal with ambiguity. Effective skills and ability to understand and present data.
About the job
- Design, implement and manage global processes and perform month-end close processes. Prepare and present financials to management at month-end close as well support with any ad hoc requests from cross functional teams.
- Review processes and implement controls to ensure we are minimizing risk.
- Work through accounting implications and confirm we can operationally support business agreements.
- Provide accounting guidance to Sales, Product and other cross functional teams on new deals and feature launches. Collaborate with external audit staff for quarterly review and year-end audit procedures.