Revenue Manager (AR/Billing)
434 E Broadway Long Beach, CA 90802
Alliance Resource Group has partnered with a national service company that has grown tremendously over the last few years. They are looking to add a strong AR Manager to their accounting team to take ownership of all receivables, billing, collection & aging
Under direction of the CFO, the Billing and Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for managing the billing group and the accounts receivable group. Manages all billings for accuracy and timeliness. Manages all accounts receivable activity between clients and service center - including negotiation on past due accounts as well as collection agency action when necessary. Must be able to adapt to any situation and be able to manage the group with success. Ability to lead and develop high performance billing and accounts receivable teams.
- 5+ years of experience in managing a Billing and/or Credit/Collections; preferably in a corporate setting.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead and develop high performance billing and accounts receivable teams.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated advance working knowledge of Excel, and other database applications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines, including participating in company-wide projects and initiatives.
- Experience with third party billing systems is desired (Service Channel, Accruent, etc.)
- A high degree of independence and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work with members at all levels of the organization.