325 S Robertson Beverly Hills, California 90211
Team Management and Leadership:
- Perform a full range of managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to: interviewing, hiring, coaching, managing and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work.
- Own daily leadership of the team to meet established goals and metrics.
- Establish regular communications with the team, such as 1-1 meetings and team meetings with established agendas.
- Serve as front line escalation for Revenue/Billing issues/questions; escalate to the Director – Finance Shared Services as appropriate.
Revenue Accounting Processes:
- Oversee the maintenance of client setup globally; includes responsibility for contract management quality control process.
- Partner with Implementations globally on new customer process design related to invoicing.
- Oversee the processing of client invoices globally by directing workflow of Revenue Accountants and ensuring proper quality controls are being applied.
- Manage Revenue month-end close process, includes making Journal Entries, calculating deferred Revenue, managing team’ s priorities, and completing Revenue related board comments on company’ s financial statements.
- Analyze Deferred Revenue trends at the client level and make recommendations to organizational leaders quarterly.
- Partner with department and business unit leaders for international subsidiaries on client invoice approval and clarify any information.
- Communicate with employees globally about invoice submissions and approval deadlines to meet financial reporting deadlines.
- Complete accounting and finance projects requested by management.
Analytics and Process Improvements:
- Problem solve and provide best practices and process improvements throughout the Revenue cycle.
- Train internal and external stakeholders on process.
- Leverage strong analytical skills to audit processes, assess trends, create reports and tell the story with data.
- Identify and document process changes, such as process maps, team structure charts, detailed procedures, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’ s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance required. Bachelor’ s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in accounting shared services is required.
- Previous leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in processing client invoices for multiple countries and varying currencies is preferred.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with NetSuite or Oracle based ERP is preferred.
- Ability to handle and maintain information that is sensitive and confidential.
- Detail orientated with good organization skills as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with employees and customers from varying cultures and geographies.