434 E Broadway Long Beach, CA 90802
Alliance Resource Group has partnered with a national service company that has grown tremendously over the last few years. They are looking to add a strong Revenue Manager to their accounting team to take ownership of all billing, accounts receivable, customer billing and respective net-revenue accounting transactions for the month end close.
- Determining company gross and net revenue, accounts receivable and accrued revenue
- Managing invoicing and accounts receivable teams
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of billing
- Overseeing collection activities, including negotiating with past due accounts
- Referring accounts to collection agencies, as needed
- Tracking and applying cash receipts
- Calculating and administering accrued revenue entries and balances
- Supporting monthly and quarterly reporting to financial institutions
- Responding to requests in support of the annual financial audit
- 5+ years of experience in managing a Billing and Accounts Receivable team for a fast-paced and complex organization.
- BS in Accounting preferred
- Large company experience preferred with high transaction volume
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead and develop high performance billing and accounts receivable teams.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated advance working knowledge of Excel, and other database applications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines, including participating in company-wide projects and initiatives.
- Experience with third party billing systems is desired (Service Channel, Accruent, etc.)
- A high degree of independence and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work with members at all levels of the organization.