SEC Reporting Accountant
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
The Financial Reporting Specialist will be involved in the full spectrum of responsibilities required to support SEC reporting and technical accounting.
Open due to promotion this role will be receive a bird’ s eye view of the organization, get involved in a variety of special projects and work with internal stakeholders outside of the accounting function.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Assist in the preparation of SEC filings
- Assist in the researching of new ASU’ s
- Prepare cash reconciliations, support Treasury
- Prepare hedge accounting entries
- Support internal/external audits, assist with SOX compliance.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 2+ years Accounting experience, public accounting experience highly preferred
- CPA qualification preferred
- Strong knowledge of industry and accounting principles