SEC Reporting Analyst
3 MacArthur Place Santa Ana, California 92707
Newly created role for a scaling financial services organization.
This is an excellent role, designed for someone to step out of public accounting. SEC experience is not required, but highly preferred. This company will train!
Salary: 65-75k, plus bonus.
Duties of the Financial Reporting Analyst:
- Prepare quarterly financial reports, 10K, 10Q, and all other SEC filings.
- Assist with preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Assist in preparation of SOX documentation surrounding financial reporting processes.
- Assisting with the preparation reports and other analysis for senior management to ensure they have access to timely and relevant data for strategic decisions.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
Competencies of the Financial Reporting Analyst:
- Bachelor' s degree in Finance and Accounting, CPA highly preferred.
- Previous experience in public accounting required.
- Advanced Excel skills.