Sales Analyst or Business Analyst
Newport Beach, CA 92660
ARG is partnered with a $30M retail/consumer goods company with consistent growth around 20-30% YoY (while maintaining same profit margins), in search of a hands on Sales or Business Analyst. This person will handle finance (related to acquisitions), forecasting, FP&A, sales/marketing analytics (w/ regard to inventory and database), and strategy. This individual must be competent, dynamic, and present very well to leadership and investors.
- 2017 Revenues: $28M
- 2018 Revenues: $40-45M (projected)
Overview of the role.
- Play a key role in the financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and month end processes
- Investigate drivers of spending within a business unit/area and translate that into insight for recurring reporting
- Maintain ongoing rolling forecasts for departmental headcount and operating expenses and how changes in the business will impact the forecasts
- Leverage database, sales trends, inventory, marketing and financial analysis. This role must use creativity and business understanding to research and discover business growth opportunities
- Design, develop & deliver insightful on-going reports/analyses
- Initiate, drive and implement improvements of processes; constantly look to invent and simplify
- Assist in building presentations for Executive and Board level audiences
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 3.5 - 7 years of work experience, preferably in a planning & analytics capacity at a high-growth startup or a large, well-established company
- Superior Excel skills and proficient PowerPoint and Google Apps skills, experience in automation in Excel and/or Google Sheets preferred – you can handle complexity but strive for simplicity
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Attention to detail balanced with an action-oriented mindset that achieves swift execution
- Strong written and spoken communication skills; ability to connect with team members and convey technical financial information to non-financial professionals
- Ability to work collaboratively across different functions and diverse personalities
- Desire to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
Excellent benefits, discretionary bonus, flexible schedule, 3.5 weeks PTO, and great work/life balance.
To be considered, please email your resume (in Word format) to Brad at BChamberlin@AllianceResourceGroup.com