Senior Accountant - 4 month temporary project
75 Enterprise, Suite 200 Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Senior Accountant – Temporary Contract/Project – 4+ months!
Our client is a very fast-growing healthcare services company located in Southern Orange County. Due to both organic growth and merger and acquisition activity, the senior accountant position has been created to assist the Chief Accounting Officer with accounting duties including account reconciliations, month end close and monthly financial reporting. This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic, extremely profitable company and help the company reach its year end goals and set them up for 2020. Executive management including the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Accounting Officer are phenomenal leaders with excellent management styles.
Working directly with the Chief Accounting Officer, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Detailed and sophisticated balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Assist with month end close, journal entries and monthly financial reporting
- Will assist with year end including support of the annual external audit
This Senior Accountant temporary project is a minimum of four months and the right senior accountant could ultimately be hired on as a full-time employee. The company has several acquisitions in the works and this senior accountant position will serve as great experience on the resume.
- Minimum of two to five years of progressive accounting experience
- B.S. in Accounting or equivalent
- Highly proficient in Excel required, NetSuite experience preferred
- Solid understanding of GAAP and in-depth knowledge of balance sheet reconciliations