Senior Accountant - Growing Services Company
7755 Center Ave #630 huntington beach, CA 92647
We are partnered with a rapidly growing, PE backed, healthcare/services company in their search for a Senior Accountant.
This role will manage all aspects of month end close, reporting and lead a multitude of performance improvement initiatives. In addition the senior accountant will possess strong excel skills, have the ability to meet deadlines and communicate effectively across business lines.
Salary: Up to 92k, plus bonus.
- General ledger reconciliation, and accurate processing of journal entries.
- Assist in the month end close process by preparing reconciliations and booking entries.
- Provide assistance of audits, financial statements and various financial reports
- Analyze customer contracts, prepare billing in accordance with those contracts
- Implement, monitor and test internal controls
- Oversee all elements of accounts receivable
- Special projects may include accounting research, acquisition analysis, and long-term strategic planning
- Degree in Accounting and/or Finance from a 4 year university (required)
- 4+ years’ experience with 2+ years in healthcare/services, highly preferred
- CPA highly preferred
- Technically proficient in GAAP
- Experience with Netsuite preferred, not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results