Senior Accountant - Revenue
anaheim, COC 92806
Senior Revenue Accountant
ARG is partnered with a multi-billion dollar manufacturing company in their search for a Revenue Accountant.
This role is ideal for someone stepping out of public accounting who does not want to be trapped in the accounting close cycle. The company offers excellent benefits, and opportunities to advance.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of public accounting experience, Big-4 highly preferred.
- CPA certification
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, with a focus on revenue recognition.
- Passion for driving business decisions by analyzing large and complex data sets.
About the job
As a member of this team, you will read/interpret contracts and determine their implications for lease and revenue recognition accounting.
- Perform monthly and quarterly reconciliations as they relate to revenue.
- Review and evaluate sales and lease contracts, ensure they are in accordance with GAAP.
- Partner with sales to determine appropriate contractual language.
- Review processes and implement controls to ensure we are minimizing risk.
- Work closely with internal and external auditors.