Senior Accountant External Reporting
3333 Fairview Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Coordinate the preparation of the organization’ s annual audited financial statements
- Coordinate with the external auditors
- Assist with research and analysis of new US GAAP and Statutory basis accounting pronouncements, related processes, and disclosure requirements.
- Research, prepare, and present analysis of new accounting pronouncements to Executive Management
- Assist in analyzing and documenting current accounting practices and implementing improvements to policies and procedures.
- BS degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Active CPA license is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of progressive and relevant accounting experience
- Big 4 public accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work independently with Executive Management in the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word, and Outlook) is required.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment.