Aliso Viejo, CA 92653
Job Description Perform financial analyses and present findings and recommendations to management.
• Assist with monthly close for multiple locations, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and review activities.
• Ensure all financial deadlines for financial and ad hoc reporting are met.
• Assist with annual operationg plan, monthly forecasting cycle, variance reporting, as well as managing the Capital acquisition process.
• Travel to other locations to assist with accounting activies.
• Ensure that SOX 404 testing is compliant, timely, accurate, and fully documented.
• Assist with setting cost accounting rates and analyze variances
• Perform other assignments as required
Skills & Qualifications
• Proven analytical abilities, including strong accounting/financial, budgeting, business planning, and forecasting skills, with solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Self-starter capable of interacting closely with production, bidding, materials, and customer service as well as the ability to quickly identify and solve complex problems.
• Excellent written and verbal skills to interact with people at all levels and functions inside and outside the corporate headquarters
• Ability to work with a large volume of detail producing accurate results within aggressive deadlines
• Advanced level of computer skills in e-mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
• Proficient MRP/ERP system skills
• Creative and innovative approach to problem resolution
• Understanding of manufacturing processes and capabilities
• Exceptional organization skills are required with emphasis on attention to details
• Ability to multitask efficiently and adapt within a rapidly changing environment
• Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 4 years of Accounting experience