3340 E La Palma Ave Anaheim, CA 92806
Alliance Resource Group is committed to delivering talented, qualified individuals for our clients’ specific needs. We have project and temporary professionals from interim CFOs to senior accountants – any financial services need. We are actively working with a client that is seeking a Senior Accountant for a 3 month engagement. Our client is a mid-sized subsidiary of a large company. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Follows operational processes to appropriately record financial transactions in accordance with GAAP and recommends changes/enhancements as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate and current documentation of all assigned processes and any related policies and procedures
- Monthly financial close for the Company' s subsidiary, including but not limited to:
- Monitoring and preparation of month-end accruals.
- Preparation and/or review of journal entries.
- Identification and correction of incorrect account coding from analysis of accounts during month end close. Educate users who routinely make errors coding their invoices when approving for payment (complex general ledger string).
- Reconciliation and posting of Concur Expense reporting transactions.
- Will be the lead to work with outside auditors.
- Education: Bachelor' s degree in Accounting
- Experience: Four to five years of progressively challenging experience in accounting setting.
- Advanced proficiency in general ledger accounting using systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Lawson Infor, PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SAP.