Cerritos, CA 90703 US
Alliance Resource Group has exclusively partnered with a rapidly expanding technology manufacturer. Their revenue has more than doubled the last several years as they continue to dominate the market share for this niche product.
They are looking to add a senior accountant to their team who will report directly to the corporate controller. They company is growing fast so there is opportunity for quick advancement. This is a great opportunity for a talent accounting professional to take their career to the next level.
The senior accountant position will be exposed to all areas of the financial statements and will work with all company departments related to driving growth and success for the organization.
· Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements
· Prepare monthly fluctuation reporting for the income statement and balance sheet.
· Prioritize daily responsibilities and prepare routine project status reports
· Perform routine duties independently; discuss or seek approval on complex matters with the next supervisory level.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
· Two to five years of progressive accounting experience
· Strong knowledge of US GAAP
· CPA a plus but not required
· Excellent communication skills and great attitude
Meet Your Recruiter
Chloe Bachner, CPA
Recruiting Manager - Orange County
Chloe is a former Big 4 CPA with a Bachelor's and Master's of Accountancy degrees from the University of San Diego. Chloe was born and raised right here in in Orange County. Prior to joining Alliance Resource Group, she was an Experienced Hire Recruiter for a large regional Public Accounting firm in Irvine.
As a huge animal advocate, Chloe volunteers her time to rescue dog organizations. She lives by the mantra "Adopt, Don't Shop" and encourages everyone to do the same.
A perfect day for Chloe would find her, her husband Stephen and their dog Kona taking a walk at the beach during the day, followed by a home cooked meal paired with some nice wine.