1 Monster Way (2390 Anselmo Drive) Corona, CA 92879
POSITION SUMMARY & REQUIREMENTS
The Senior accountant will participate in the monthly closing process and assist in the preparation of the Company’ s SEC filings. The Senior Accountant is responsible for applying accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures. To be successful in this position, the individual must be able to time manage; display an extremely high level of organizational skills and display honesty and integrity when producing, delivering, and distributing information. In addition, a high level of confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
Essential Job Functions:
• Participate in various aspects of the monthly/quarterly closing process including the preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Assist with consolidations, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting.
• Assist in the preparation and timely filing of reports required with the SEC, including reports on Form 8-K, 10-Q, 10-K and other filings.
• Produce clear and organized work papers that adequately support the Company’ s SEC filings.
• Assist with year-end audits.
• Perform special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting.
• 3+ years of accounting experience, Public Accounting experience required.
• Exceptional organizational skills and verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong technical accounting skills.
• Strong attention to detail, problem solving, solid analytical skills and follow through skills are essential.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong proficiency in Excel.